My Copyright & Permission Policy
This is my personal blog and I take my intellectual property very seriously. I appreciate your cooperation in advance.
- No part of this blog may be reproduced for commercial purposes.
- No part of this blog may be used on a printed material whatsoever without my express written consent.
- You are permitted to reblog excerpts or full links provided clear credit is given to “josephiregbu.com” or “Joseph Iregbu” with direct reference to the original content.
- If you tweet or re-tweet any of my blog posts, please mention my alias @J_Iregbu
My Comment Policy
I welcome your comments. Here are some rules to be aware of:
- You may comment on my posts without registering.
- Keep your comment focused on the post you are responding to.
- You may post follow-up questions. Other readers may find this useful.
- While this is my blog, I accept that my views are not final. You may disagree with me and I welcome that too. However, I ask that you do so in a respectful way.
- I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate such as abusive, offensive, pornographic in nature or violates my copyright.
- You retain ownership of your comment, I do not. By commenting, you agree that you are responsible for your comments.
- By commenting, you automatically grant me licence to publish your comment.
- If you intend to comment in English, DO NOT WRITE IN ABBREVIATIONS. Everyone wants to get the best out of your comment, so I recommend you write your words in full.
- If in doubt, contact me.