2013: Live The Life That Matters
I read several New Year posts in the past week and I must admit some have been truly awesome. For example:
- Jeff Goins blogged about 13 New Year Resolutions for Writer. And if you know anything about Jeff, you should know to read when he writes.
- My friend, Dayo Benson, wrote about her New Year Resolutions.
- Sundi Jo called us to be Intentional about 2013.
- Lincoln Parks challenged his readers with 3 Ways to Re-program Your Mind for 2013.
- Eileen Knowles praying for more of God-centered Inconveniences.
- As well as Reflections from 2012 by Jide Nowoola.
These are just a few… (I couldn’t fit every post into the list)
Resolve To Do Just One Thing…
These are awesome posts with great counsel. They call us to reflect, initiate and be intentional about life – whatever our calling.
If I would give you one advise this year, it would be simple. Really simple.
That’s it. Seriously!
There are so many things that call for your attention, especially after you’ve set goals for the year. There are many things to be done… but not everything is expedient or important. So, I would encourage you to focus on what REALLY matters this year.
Don’t mess around; you can’t afford such ‘leisure’.
Live The Life That Matters
The life that matters is purposeful and passionate. It empties itself into others, seeking their joy and hope. I challenge you to live the life that matters in 2013, the God-intended life. When you do, God refills what has been emptied multiple times over.
This will take courage. But with God, you can do it.
Mention one significant step you are taking to live the life that matters in 2013?