“God has invested so much in you, don’t quit on HIM now” – Tweet
My Little Dilemma
Earlier this week, I moved my blog to a new platform and completely overhauled the look and feel. But in the process I lost my email subscribers (I know, not good!)
Hence, I have a ‘small’ request to make of you: at the end of this post, you will find a subscription feature. Enter your email address and hit the Sign Up button. That way, you will NEVER miss a post and I’ll be a happy dude again. Thanks for your awesomeness in advance.
Refresh & Reload
The previous eight editions of this series are worth taking a look at:
- Lines of Impact 001
- Lines of Impact 002
- Lines of Impact 003
- Lines of Impact 004
- Lines of Impact 005
- Lines of Impact 006
- Lines of Impact 007
- Lines of Impact 008
This week’s Lines of Impact is intended to inspire and encourage. Take a look:
- God moments humble us. They make us see life in the light of God’s eyes, in the light of His grace.
- Better days are a reality for you. Don’t give up.
- God’s beauty, strength and power are gloriously displayed in and through our weakness.
- Wondering if God loves you? He walked into the messiness of this broken world to reach out to you. Now, do you want to ask that question again?!
- You’re good at something. Go back and pick it up. Don’t wait for permission; just do it. Live your dream.
- God has invested so much in you, don’t quit on HIM. You have invested so much in yourself. Don’t quit on you.
- Life is precious; a gift and a season. To live it without consequence (purpose) becomes a tragedy.
- Be hopeful, even when the odds don’t seem to be in your favour.
- God is good: that’s a FACT!
- One of the greatest blessings in David’s life was Goliath; a significant challenge that turned a huge blessing for the rest of his life. Think about that!
This series is not about me. That’s the reason I invite you to join me by sharing a quote that has had an impact on you over the years. And if selected, I will publish it along with other in the coming edition. Here’s all you need to do:
- Tell me your favourite line of impact from the list above?
- Share you line of impact in the comment box