Welcome to the 11th edition of the Lines of Impact series. Whoop!
You Are Truly Awesome!
I mean it when I said you are awesome earlier this week. So far, 100 people have downloaded Lines of Impact eBook. Did you miss it? No sweat! You will have the opportunity to get it for FREE at the end of this post.
Did I mention you will be more awesome when you help me spread the word? I am keen to get the small eBook into more hands. But I can’t do this without you. Remember:
Everyone needs inspiration – tweet that!
How Can You Help?
I’m glad you asked!
If you’re on Twitter, simply click here to tweet about it.
If you are on Facebook, simply share the link: http://josephiregbu.com/ebook with text like “Get a Free copy of Lines of Impact eBook by Joseph Iregbu”
Seriously, you guys rock! I genuinely mean that.
- Others may exercise their right to give up on you, but you CANNOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF.
- Influencing young people is a lifelong calling; you must dig in, you must persist and you must adapt.
- We need a daily awakening to God’s relentless investments in our lives. We have no reason to limit ourselves.
- Sometimes, hope and persistence looks foolish to everyone else, except you. It means you’re doing something right. Keep at it!
- Hate the average mindset.
- Only faith can cause a man to speak to non-living objects and they obey. Jesus rebuked the wind. Speak to your situation today. Have faith.
- If the grass is not green enough on your side of the fence, bring out the tools and get your hands dirty. Till you OWN ground.
- You have the capacity to achieve big in life. God desires and designed it so.
- “Develop the character and competence required for leadership and we will celebrate you” – Kunle Oyeneye
- “Charismatic leaders tell the time; leaders of purpose build clocks” – Michael G. Holmes
You know the drill now:
- What’s your favourite line of impact from the list of 10?
- Here’s your moment of glory (sort of) – share a line that inspires you.