Lines of Impact 004
“Why are you afraid when #God is fighting your corner? Pray > Trust > Relax > Keep Praying > Win” Click Here To Tweet This
If you are here, you’re only a click away from joining my community. To ensure you don’t miss a post, simply enter your email address in the Subscribe box on the right, hit the button and you’re done. Well, almost. Just check your mailbox to confirm subscription :-). Here’s my promise to you: No Spam! Deal? Great!
You can also learn more about why and when I post here.
This is the fourth edition of the Lines of Impact Series and I’m super excited about this week’s edition. I will tell you why in a minute. But first, here are the links to the previous three posts:
So why am I excited? I am featuring… (not one) TWO Lines of Impact from contributors this week. Yes, you read that correctly: T-W-O. I want to give more readers opportunity to feature their ideas and inspiration here.
And if you’re considering other ways to feature on Selah! HopeGiver, I welcome you to take a look at my guidelines on how you can write for my blog and become a inspiration to my readers (and to me of course).
I am ready to get down to business. Are you? Let’s go!
- Your job is not your purpose; it’s only an enabler to help you discover, pursue and fulfil your God-intended purpose in life.
- Don’t talk about change; be the change.
- Dead Lazarus is a reflection of who I was until the day The Resurrection and Life called me out: “Joseph, come forth!”
- Life is not a rehearsal; you have only one chance to crack it or crack.
- If you lower the standard of the gospel, you’ll get numbers no doubt but souls without deep, lasting connection to God.
- God is not Father Christmas.
- What are you REALLY afraid of when the KING of Glory is on your side? C’mon, get a grip!
- At the rate you’re leading your life today, who will you be in 5 years? PAUSE and THINK.
- “Be yourself; being otherwise is unwise” (Prince Tayorski)
- “The whole world steps aside for a man who knows where he is going” (original author Unknown – contributed by Kunle Oyeneye)
Many thanks to my two contributors this week. And here’s your exercise for this week:
- Which ONE is your favourite line of impact from the list.
- Have you got one to share? Share it in the comment box for a chance to feature in Lines of Impact 005.
PS: I am considering converting this series into an eBook resource in the future. Let me know what you think of that and whether you’d find it useful.