Lines of Impact 002
This is Part 2 of the Lines of Impact Series.
If you haven’t, you need to read Lines of Impact 001 to understand what I mean by them, what they mean to me and what they could mean to you. You can still choose your favourite two from the list. Here’s the deal: I will write nine of mine each part of the series and select one from a different person to complete the set. If you want me to consider yours, then share your favourite line of impact in the comment box.
Oh by the way, #8 received the vote in Part 1:
You don’t need a degree to achieve success in life. But you need vision, discipline, focus and commitment.
- Pain is not meaningless. There’s purpose in pain.
- God is beyond impressive.
- It’s an awesome feeling (and reality) to know that we are imperfect men and women in the hands of a perfect God.
- Your life is not measured by the amount of ‘stuff’ you acquire, but by the lives your life has given meaning through the meaning God has given you.
- Risk takers make things happen. Others watch everything happen and applaud.
- Focus on your assignment; don’t till another man’s vineyard when you’re called to work yours. There’s no reward for it.
- You cannot afford the risk of not taking any risk.
- It’s not enough to achieve your dreams; give others a platform for theirs.
- Out of the broken pieces of our lives, God creates a masterpiece.
- How do leaders emerge? They take responsibility for a cause greater than themselves and succeed against all odds (Gori Olusina Daniel)
Question & Exercise:
- Which two are your favourite lines of impact on the list above.
- Go on, share one of your here in the comment box. I will select one for Part 3.