Lines of Impact 001
I love words. I write them. I collect them too. As a Poet, Writer and Author, I take words very seriously. And my collection keeps growing.
Over the years, I have heard many lines from others and crafted a few of mine along the way. And I want to share some of them with you.
Here are 10 of what I call Lines of Impact, in no particular order. These are statements that have made significant impact on my life in my quest to discovering and pursuing purpose (GOD). I’ve used them over the years from the pulpit, coaching sessions, face-to-face discussions, on my blog, book and even Twitter!
Hopefully, some may resonate with you (I hope at least one does, or two or three)
- Don’t live a fantasy that assumes that life is a game. It’s not!
- Being a Christian hasn’t made me a naturally perfect man, but supernaturally dependent on God’s perfection.
- Don’t have all the ‘stuff’ of the kingdom and miss the KING.
- What on earth are you doing with your life? Make impact!
- Enough intellectual thinking – it’s time to realise those dreams. Just do it!
- Jesus saves. Others delete.
- Our God reigns. Others tremble.
- You don’t need a degree to achieve success in life. But you need vision, discipline, focus and commitment.
- Your thirst will determine whether you will be filled. Your hunger will determine your satisfaction. What are you after?
- Don’t Waste Your Life (John Piper)
I have two exercises for you:
- Which two are your favourite lines of impacts from the list above
- Share one of your own lines of impact in the comment box.
Go on, you just might be inspiring another reader today.