The Power of Your Story
Do you have a story to share?
Do you have a message of hope to spread?
Looking to reach new audience?
Whatever your motivation, your story could be a powerful tool of hope and I welcome you to share it on my blog. First, take a look at my submission guidelines:
- Focus your post on my core themes – Discovering Purpose, Inspiring Hope and Living The God-intended Life.
- I will consider guest posts on other sub-themes like Christian Living, Leadership, Youth Work, Coaching and Mentoring, and Life Experiences.
- Limit your guest posts to 300-500 words.
- Include a short bio of yourself, what you do and at least 3 byline links – one for your blog (if you have one), Twitter and/or Facebook.
- I will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I make major changes (which I hope would be unlikely), I will email you the post for your approval before posting.
- Please send me your guest post for review in the body of your email, NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT.
- I will respond with my decision on whether to accept or reject your submission within 3-5 days.
- Send me your post for review at joseph at josephiregbu dot com.
- You retain the copyright to your posts.
- My permission guidelines do not apply to guest posts. Anyone interested in using content from guest posts must contact the author directly.
- I understand the effort you put in to write a blog post. However, I am not under obligation to publish it. The only guest posts I accept and publish are those that I feel add value to my readers.
If you are a blogger/writer and accept guest posts, I will be more than happy to guest post for you. Let me know.
As Featured In…
Take a look at where my guest posts have featured:
- Will You Marry Me? – Intentional Today (Ngina Otiende)
- Where Faith Grows – Ordinary Servant (Pilar Arsenec)
- Live BOLD – The Daily Retort (Tor Constantino)
- ‘Absurd’ Grace – Donya Dunlap
- Linger! – Sundi Jo
- Consequence: How to Live a Purposeful Life – Living Better Stories (Jeremy Statton)
- Purposeful Discovery – Tales of Work (Kimanzi Constable)
- My Story of Hope – The Scenic Route (Eileen Knowles)
- Passion Pursuit – Tammy Helfrich
- You Are The Salt – River of Thought (Christine Niles)