My Book Cover Needs You
As I write this post, I am mega excited. Finally, it’s coming together. After 6 years of compilation and 2 years of writing, my new book is becoming a closer reality. I have put so much into this project for many reasons:
- It’s a God-thing
- It stems from my purpose and passion
- I believe in and live (through His grace) the message
SELAH is a 90 day devotional inspired by thousands of daily text messages I sent to hundreds of people for 7 years. During this time, many encouraged, pushed and inspired me to collate and create a reading material that would reach and bless more people. I knew it was God speaking to me through them.
It’s taken 2 years to arrive at this point and I am excited about the future. The book will be released in digital format. Many thanks to everyone that completed my survey some months ago. The popular vote went to eBook and I decided to listen to my readers (and potential readers).
What I Need You To Do
I’ve been working very closely with my designer to come up with a book cover. I am really impressed with the outcome. Here’s how you can help me for now:
- Which book cover do you like? I mean which would actually make you buy the book?
- Why do you prefer the cover of your choice?
- Any recommendation for improvement?
- Click here to tweet this request to your audience. The more feedback I get, the better result set I can analyze.
By order of appearance, let’s call them:
- Sailing Boat
You can click on each image to view a bigger version of the book cover and leave your response (as per the questions above). I am so counting on you to help!
Would you like to help me launch this book? I would love to have you on my launch team too! More details in the coming weeks on how you can take part.
*featured image on front page courtesy of Kittisak (not book covers)